Advertisement & Sales

The power of sales and how sales get out to people is amazing, over the thanksgiving break I looked at a lot of sales papers and emails that stores were sending out to people and I couldn't believe what great deals were offered. Many people hate to go Black Friday shopping, but it is almost impossible to not take advantage of the sales. I purchased a TV on Black Friday and saved over $300 dollars, it was an offer I couldn't pass up. I have also noticed that stores have such great outcomes on sales from Black Friday and Cyber Monday they are continuing the great deals throughout the week into the weekend. It's amazing how fast the word travels through the internet and how quickly people find out about theses deals. I have been wondering if stores kept these great deals all throughout the year would sales increase enough to make up for the prices being lower? I feel that people will spend more money and shop more often if the deals they find stay great and if customer's feel like they aren't being taken advantage of by the higher prices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Competition Prices - Walmart

Urban Living

Business Thoughts