Business Thoughts

             Recently, at our local promenade shopping center we had two very successful retail clothing stores close. They were larger businesses that were trying to cut out the stores not bringing in enough profit. Every time I pass the empty stores, I can't help but think about what a perfect location it would be for my dream business. I plan to open a Salon & Spa and both of the stores available are exactly what I have in mind when I think about my business in the future.

              The promenade is a very busy, outdoor shopping mall with various clothing and shoe stores. I feel like the promenade doesn't have enough distinctive types of business and this may be costing some places revenue. In our city, there isn't many hair salons and we only have one tanning salon that has been close to closing for years. The location brings in a lot of business because there is a Target, Claire's, Urgent Care, and Shoe Department all right next to the available store. When school starts back and the holiday's come around everyone will want new haircuts with their clothes and shoes they will be getting, and I think it's a great opportunity to bring in a lot more business. I also think more crowds would be drawn to the surrounding locations as well.

                I am not ready to open a business but I can't help but to start thinking about my future business and how this location would benefit sales and attract a lot more people to a new business coming to the town. I have so many thoughts about a Salon & Spa here in this city and I think it's really what we need here. I hope to have the opportunity to begin my business here and maybe even in one of the stores at the local promenade.

Leslie
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Competition Prices - Walmart

Urban Living