New Ideas

My dream business has always been to open a Salon&Spa. I have a file on my computer that is also saved onto a flash drive, with all of the ideas I have or see in everyday life. I take notes and research places to use when opening businesses and place the URL or thoughts into this file. I hope that when I am ready to open my salon this file will help me startup my business. I would like to create a business plan along with all the information I have obtained. When I go to any kind of salon myself I take a look at the products they use and how everything is set up. Once I get free time I look everything up online and start deciding what would be best for the pictures I have in my mind. Keeping this file obviously won't start the salon for me and I won't use everything I look into, I just think it's a great way to get creative ideas flowing and start getting my foot into the door so once I am ready I don't start with a blank slate. Also, my documents are saved as a way to have an idea of the costs that it will take to purchase all of the amenities and tools needed to create a business location into a Salon. So far I am saving money so that I can have most of the money to purchase the materials. I want to be able to open the salon with the least amount of help from lenders/banks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Competition Prices - Walmart

Urban Living

Business Thoughts